Pre-Order Giveaway for THE MIDNIGHTS!
Welcome to the official THE MIDNIGHTS pre-order campaign page! I'm so grateful for your support, and can't wait for you to read the book. In the meantime, here are some goodies that I can offer as a thank you to anyone who pre-orders!
To enter, please email email@example.com with your name and address, or fill out this google form.
PRE-ORDER from your favorite retailer, including:
Everyone who pre-orders wins!
Everyone who has pre-ordered THE MIDNIGHTS will receive:
- A postcard showcasing the beautiful cover (and blurb from Jeff Zentner!)
- A fun bookmark (with a blurb from Amber Smith!)
- Two circle stickers
- A signed bookplate
- And the chance to win a grand prize pack! (See below)
Three grand prize winners will be chosen!
Everyone who enters the pre-order campaign is automatically entered to win 1 of 3 grand prize packs. But, you don't have to pre-order to be eligible for the grand prize! Another way to enter to win a prize is to send me a postcard with your favorite lyrics on it. Send your postcard to:
Sarah Nicole Smetana
P.O. Box 20146
New York, NY 10001
The three randomly-selected winners will receive the items above, plus:
- Hand decorated red sunglasses inspired by the cover
- A Fender Telecaster patch
- An enamel midnight sunglasses pin that looks just like the cover!
- A pack of moon phase stickers
- A pair of super cute Fender guitar pick earrings from an LA-based maker
- A recycled vinyl record notebook (note: covers vary between The Beatles "Help!", Jefferson Airplane "Surrealistic Pillow," and The Byrds "Mr. Tambourine Man.")
- Two 1-inch buttons
I've been collecting these items for the past few months, whenever I saw something fun that made me think of the book. I hope you'll like them as much as I do!
THE MIDNIGHTS comes out on March 6th, and so the last day to pre-order or send your postcard is March 5th, 2018. The three grand prize winners will be chosen a week later (to account for mail time), with prizes sent out shortly thereafter. Giveaway is international.
However, if you buy the book on or after the 6th, you can still email me or enter with your name and address. As long as supplies lasts, I'll continue sending out postcards, bookmarks, bookplates, and stickers!
And again: THANK YOU so, so much for your support! It means the world to me.
Questions about the giveaway? Ask me on Twitter @SarahNSmetana or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org!